Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Normally, I don't really do the whole New Year's resolution thing, but I have a couple things for this year. I joined a group of people on Ravelry who are all trying to read/listen to at least 52 books this year. I used to read far more than that, but now knit and read blogs. So, I'm giving it a shot. I'm going to try to finish 52 books this year. I'm partway into 1 book and 3 audio books and I want those to count.

I'm also going to try to blog more and let my long distance friends know that I have a blog, so they will quit wondering if I fell off the face of the earth.

I'm going to keep track of how much yarn I knit this year. This isn't a goal, it just sound like something fun to do.

We will be doing another no spend period of time and I will be getting back on the fly lady wagon soon, but Christmas isn't over until I visit my family next week and I can't try to put my house back together until after Christmas is over. There are still 3 presents left to finish, plus wrapping and packing.

1 comment:

littlemissattitude said...

I'm doing the 52 books in a year challenge on Ravelry as well. Kind of behind at the moment, but I'm working on it.

I love the title of your blog, by the way. Very cool.

Elaine